The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about himself or herself.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. Ten years ago I was doing . . .
I was living in Manhattan, KS, having been dismissed from my position as theology prof at Manhattan Christian College, in the process of securing a new position -- which would be the pastorate of FCC, Santa Barbara.
2. 5 Things on Today's To Do List
1. Learn a new hymn for Sunday
2. Prepare Bible Study on James
3. Lead Bible study on James
4. Go through books and files in the office in preparation for move
5. Defend Barack Obama's honor on my blog.
3. Things I'd do if I were a billionare
I'd like to say I'd become a philantripist and help the poor of the world. I think I'd do that, but first I'd relax a bit, then I'd go to England to visit, before finishing my book on Spiritual gifts.
4. 3 Bad Habits
1. Keep a messy desk at home and at work5. Five Places I've lived
3. Eat too much at the pizza buffet
1. Santa Barbara, CA
2. Manhattan, Kansas,
3. Rancho Cucamonga, CA,
4. Klamath Falls, Oregon,
5. Mount Shasta, CA
6. Five Jobs I've had in life:
3. Library Director
4. Ditch Rider,
7. Tagged OnesRoy Donkin